SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND INDUSTRIAL TRAINING DEPARTMENT , HARYANA
PROJECT: Mobile App
About the Client :
The Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana imparts skill based training to the unemployed youth of state through a network of 166 Govt. Industrial Training Institutes (133 (Co-Ed.) GITIs and 33 GITIs for Women) and 242 Private ITIs under Craftsman Training Scheme. Engineering & Non- Engineering trade courses of one and two year duration are being run in these institutes. During current academic year 2018-19, 60,544 sanctioned seats in 3,540 trade units have been released for admission in GITIs and 38,604 sanctioned seats in 2,274 trade units have been released for admission in private ITIs. 72,293 candidates were admitted to Govt. &Pvt. ITIs in the session 2017-18. Admissions for session 2018-19 are in progress.
About the Project :
The Mobile App has been designed and developed for the Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana. It helps in transparent administration and better communication between Students, Principals, Teachers, Parents, Admin etc.
Technology Stack :
- Hybrid Application Framework (Ionic Framework 2)
- LEMP (Linux / nGinx/MySQL/PHP) Stack
Role based Features:
- View Notifications, Assignments, job listings
- Upload daily assignments
- View pictures of events in ITIs
- View attendance record, Placement event details, fee details, date sheet , marks etc
- Connect with colleagues
- Create and invite faculty for teacher training program
- Share class notes,study materials, publications with teachers
- Mark attendance and keep record
- Receive/ create circulars/ notices/ events
- Sending instant notifications from teacher/college to students.
- Publishing academic calendar for students’ reference
- Sending circulars regarding upcoming events/practical/deadlines/holidays/submission of assignments/teachers on leave etc. with flexibility of choosing the target
- Publishing job listings and alumni community.