DEPARTMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION , HARYANA
PROJECT: Online Admission Portal
About the Client :
The aim of the Department of Higher Education, Haryana is to make Haryana a knowledge-based community by fuelling its Higher Education landscape to respond to both local and global challenges, to create a culture of quality and excellence at the individual and institutional level in all aspects of Higher Education and to encourage highest standards in research and publication. Their focus is to integrate university education with the larger sociological development of the State by building a tie between secondary schools and universities.
Technology Stack :
- Hybrid Application Framework (Ionic Framework 2)
- LEMP (Linux / nGinx/MySQL/PHP) Stack
About the project :
The Mobile App has been designed and developed for the Department of Higher Education, Haryana. It helps in transparent administration and better communication between Students, Principals, Teachers, Parents, Admin etc.
Role based Features:
- View Notifications, Assignments, job listings
- Upload daily assignments
- View pictures of events in colleges
- View attendance record, Placement event details, fee details, date sheet , marks etc
- Connect with colleagues
- Create and invite faculty for teacher training program
- Share class notes,study materials, publications with teachers
- Mark attendance and keep record
- Receive/ create circulars/ notices/ events
- Sending instant notifications from teacher/college to students.
- Publishing academic calendar for students’ reference
- Sending circulars regarding upcoming events/practical/deadlines/holidays/submission of assignments/teachers on leave etc. with flexibility of choosing the target
- Publishing job listings and alumni community.